Are you sure your horse is getting everything it needs to avoid long term health issues?
All serious horse owners bend over backwards to achieve optimum health that includes sound feet and problem free breathing.
What ZenA-min does for your horse:
- Improves performance – horses have more energy yet remain rideable
- Improves condition, skin & coat
- ZenA-min is GMO free
- Older horses do better
- Horses keep their condition better under stress or a heavy workload
- It supplies antioxidants to support the respiratory system
- Provides gastric support
- Provides extra enzymes to ensure optimum health
- SAFE AND LEGAL FOR SHOWING AND RACING
- Provides necessary trace minerals in a bioavailable form
The top 7 reasons why ZenA-min is needed for optimum health
Why feed a supplement?
- Soil deficiencies, depletion of nutrients is common.
- Weather extremes which compromise the hay.
- Stress – hot humid weather adds extra stress, especially for performance and working horses.
- Environmental pollution.
- Allergies and sensitivities.
- ZenA-min supplies necessary nutrients to overweight horses or horses on stall rest without the calories.
Does your horse have white feet?
Not all white feet have problems and not all black feet are problem free. Whatever the color of your horses’ feet, if you are having an issue try ZenA-min.
Biotin is an essential, water soluble vitamin which is involved as a coenzyme in many metabolic reactions in the horse. Additional biotin has been implicated in improved hoof hardness, integrity and conformation.
Methionine is an essential amino acid involved in an enormous number of functions in horse tissue, including growth and normal development and assisting in the utilization of the biotin.
ZenA-min provides Biotin, Sulphur, Methionine, Choline, Magnesium and Zinc – all essential cofactors in the provision of healthy hoof wall structures.
Are you looking for a supplement that lives up to its promises?
- Monocalcium phosphate
- Limestone ground
- Mineral oil
- Magnesium oxide
- Seaweed Meal Dehydrated (Kelp)
- Zinc Sulfate monohydrate
- Choline Chloride with carrier
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Montmorillonite clay
- Trace Mineral Premix #1 CWS Reg.#950355
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
- Wheat Bran
- Potassium Chloride
- Copper Sulfate
- Selenium enriched yeast Reg. #982026
- Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate
- Yucca Mohave pulp dehydrated
- Vitamin E Reg.#990674 & #99036
- Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin A Reg.# 990919 & #990020
- Calcium d-Pantothenate
- D-activated animal sterol Reg.#990675 & #990017
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Menadione Sodium Bisulfate
- Selenium Premix 1% Reg.#982580
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Cobalt Sulfate